AREA BOUND VEHICLES
A combination of high visibility standoffs, patrolling and vehicle signage is the trademark of our proactive business. Operating within a dedicated footprint, our response officers learn the area, monitor suspicious activity and when needed, respond immediatly to assist with your emergency. All officers are PSIRA registered and suitably trained. They have all completed the prescribed certified courses, armed response training, firearm
competency and tactical shooting & driving courses
THE PROCEDURE WHEN YOUR ALARM ACTIVATES
- When your alarm is activated a signal is sent to Zone Security's control room via radio transmitter.
- Our control room then checks your location on the map system and dispatches the closest armed response unit to your house/business.
- The control room will then contact you, to verify the signal and obtain your security password.
- If you are home and its a false alarm, we will cancel the response.
- Upon arrival, the response officer will inspect the premises looking for any signs of forced entry.
- He will report back to the control room on his findings or if the premises is not accessible.
- If all in order at the premises, he will leave a drop slip to notify you of the call out.
- If a burglary or an attempt occured, he will ask the control room to inform you and request that you come home.
- SAPS will always be called out by us in the case of a burglary.
** The procedure above is identical in the event of a PANIC signal being
WE SERVICE ALL THE SUBURBS
WITHIN THE RED BORDER BELOW